What does my 12 month warranty cover?
Every handset purchase made via suremobiles will automatically include a 12-month warranty.
If a product is found to be faulty or defective within 12 months, we will offer a free repair or replacement.
What isn’t covered?
The warranty will only cover internal faults and does not cover the following:
• Damage caused by liquid
• Intentional damage
• Damage caused by dropping the product or mistreatment
• Damage caused by attempting to repair or adapt the device by yourself or a third party
• Physical damage such as cracks or breaks
• Repairs undertaken by a third company
• Improper use of accessories
• Faults or damage that may arise due to normal wear and tear – e.g. scratches to touchscreen
• Acceptable battery life depletion
• Any handset that has been jailbroken or rooted after sales
• Screen burn that has developed over the time of ownership
Please note: If the device received has one of the above issues, the warranty would be considered void and we would not be able to accept the return.